SEDA publishes SEDA Papers and SEDA Specials on topical issues, a magazine Educational Developments, the journal IETI, and the SEDA series of books in collaboration with Routledge.
- SEDA Papers – for everyone concerned with developing teaching and learning in HE.
- SEDA Specials – a series of relatively short monographs on up-to-the-minute topics in higher education at a price designed to facilitate wide circulation among lecturers and support staff.
- Educational Developments magazine, incorporating the previous SEDA Newsletter and (the now discontinued) The New Academic.
- 53 Powerful Ideas all Teachers Should Know About by Graham Gibbs
- The SEDA journal Innovations in Education and Teaching International (IETI) concentrates mainly on papers and reviews concerned with a range of teaching and learning issues, from innovative teaching and learning strategies to developments in computer aided education and training. With contributions from around the world, IETI aims to stay at the cutting edge of the full range of educational technology and classroom based developments.
- The SEDA Routledge Staff and Educational Development Series (series editor James Wisdom) of books are aimed at staff in higher education.
Visit the SEDA website for more information: http://seda.ac.uk/home.html